Total Health Wellness
Total Health is Shelby County Government’s wellness program for its employees and their families. This program was implemented January 1, 2013.
The County’s Total Health Wellness Program is continuing efforts to ensure the County has a healthy productive workforce.
All employees who participate in Shelby County Government’s medical coverage MUST COMPLETE THE TWO PART WELLNESS REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
1) Schedule an appointment with your healthcare provider to complete the wellness screening form and send it to Cigna. Download the screening form.
2) Complete the online health risk assessment online.
If you have any trouble logging onto mycigna.com, please call CIGNA at 1-800-853-2713.
This is only for employees who participate in the County’s health coverage. In order to be eligible for all of Shelby County Government’s health coverage plans, you must complete both, the wellness screening and online health risk assessment. Spouses and dependents are not required to complete the wellness screening or online health risk assessment, but are highly encouraged.
If you do not complete both requirements, you will be assessed a surcharge beginning January 1, 2018.
The deadline is August 31, 2017
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Wellness Screening Form and Instructions
- Total Health Wellness Center Registration Form